Structural Mechanical Piping (SMP)
Valmec assists our clients with their structural, mechanical, and piping requirements, through the provision of fabrication and construction services, from minimalist, fit-for-purpose commercial and industrial installation through to oil and gas/petrochemical standards and specifications, both on and offshore.
Our execution philosophy of lean construction management principles, underpinned by utilising experienced teams ensures we can execute your works safely, to an agreed and typically aggressive program, in a cost-effective manner to provide the best overall project solution. We understand the importance of closely managing safety, quality, and cost as part of the delivery of all of our services.
Valmec removes interface issues between structural, mechanical, and piping disciplines and supports installation through the management of complex and heavy lifts, confined space entry, access and working at heights as well as mechanical assembly works, all in accordance with manufacturer and engineering specifications.
- Structural, mechanical, and piping supply, fabrication, erection, and installation
- Construction of chemical dosing panels and pipework
- Prefabricated chemical dosing modules
- Stormwater and sewer pipework installation
- Potable water and wastewater piping (HDPE, PVC, MSCL, FRP, and Stainless Steel)
- Pump station construction
- Pressure testing and disinfection
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Steel tank fabrication, installation, and commissioning