Structural Mechanical Piping (SMP)
Structural, Mechanical and Piping Solutions
Valmec assist our clients with their structural, mechanical, and piping requirements, through provision of fabrication and construction services, from minimalist, fit for purpose commercial and industrial installation through to oil and gas / petrochemical standards and specifications, both on and offshore.
Our execution philosophy of lean construction management principles, underpinned by utilising experienced teams ensures we can execute your works safely, to an agreed and typically aggressive program, in a cost effective manner to provide the best overall project solution. We understand the importance of closely managing safety, quality and cost as part of the delivery of all of our services.
Valmec remove interface issues between structural, mechanical and piping disciplines and support installation through management of complex and heavy lifts, confined space entry, access and working at heights as well as mechanical assembly works, all in accordance with manufacturer and engineering specifications.
The Valmec Difference
- Valmec offer full in-house, self-executed blue collar construction spectrum of trades including SMP, Electrical/Instrumentation (E&I), and Civil/Earthworks disciplines;
- Reduced interface issues due to seamless planning of offsite procurement and fabrication requirements to meet site execution schedules;
- Extensive knowledge and experience to manage rotating and static equipment installation, assembly and completion;
- Ability to deliver value by implementing an execution solution that is scalable to varying project sizes, to meet our clients’ requirements of quality, cost and schedule;
- Experienced in-house execution teams that provide valuable constructability input at early stages of the project to allow significant time and cost savings during execution.
- Piping fabrication, testing and installation;
- Structural steel erection - light, medium, heavy and modularised installations;
- Rotating equipment installation – compressors, pumps, engines, generators, mixers, conveyors, mechanical drives;
- Static equipment installation – modules, skids, vessels, tanks and column fit out, assembly and erection as per engineer and OEM specifications;
- Balance of plant equipment installation;
- Maintenance, debottlenecking and modification works;
- Transportable buildings, including complexing and standalone installation;
- Pipeline carbon steel main line facilities piping to AS2885 and B31.3;
- Specialised and exotic piping materials fabrication and installation including stainless steel, duplex and vacuum jacketed LNG piping down to HDPE, ceramic lined & UPVC;
- Specialist support services.