Valmec understand the complexity and security around delivering Australian Defence Force projects. Valmec has the systems and processes in place to securely document and deliver defence projects.
As a preferred supplier to multiple tier 1 main contractors Valmec are often called upon for our civil expertise as part of large packages of defence work, however many of Valmec’s personnel have undertaken numerous other scopes including ship and wharf hardware upgrades, repairs and modifications, building services and general maintenance works.
The Valmec operational team are aware of the logistical constraints and challenges on military sites. Risk mitigation and management are key to delivering defence projects and Valmec has the systems in place to control all elements of project delivery.
Our capabilities are inclusive of:
- Bulk & detailed earthworks;
- Concrete Works;
- Water Supply and Waste Water Treatment Plants & Infrastructure;
- Land clearing and grubbing;
- Demolition & remediation;
- Stormwater drainage lines & structures;
- Services reticulation (water, sewer, electrical & telecommunications);
- Kerbing & footpaths;
- Building works and services;
- Structural steel and plate modification and erection;
- Piping fabrication and installation;
- Electrical and Instrumentation works;
- Utility supplies and services;
- Backup power generation facilities.
We welcome the opportunity for Valmec to discuss how we can add value to your business.